This award recognizes an innovative young Canadian. This awards the personal accomplishments and innovations of an Achiever in school or in their community that have made demonstrable impact locally and exemplified the values and attributes of successful business and community innovators.
Application Package Requirements
- A 500-word typed essay in PDF, Word or Google Doc format on the topic: Describe your personal achievements and examples of innovative thinking. Reflect how Junior Achievement has inspired you to be more innovative and how you would apply your skills to create future economic and social prosperity as a business innovator in a global economy.
- An online video where you deliver a speech or presentation on the topic above; this video does not need to be professionally produced; no other format is eligible.
- Completed online application form.
- 2 recommendation letters; 1 from a JA staff, 1 from a parent, guardian, educator or a community leader.
- A résumé or portfolio that includes student activities, volunteer experience outside of school, extracurricular activities/hobbies and any leadership positions held In these activities.
Please note that were the application asks for a “Written Submission Link” you should put the link to your essay.
- Any Achiever in his/her final year of secondary school (Grade 12) that has participated in JA programs in the current or immediate past academic year
- The applicant must be attending a post-secondary Institution in the coming year
- The applicant must adhere to the rules and regulations of the award Including the completion of all documents requested In the application package requirements