In recognition of the special character traits of long-time JA volunteer, Stev Glickman; entrepreneurial spirit, networking genius, great sense of humour, respectful of all and always professional.
Presented to a student in the JA Company Program who:
- Demonstrates exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and networking skills.
- Is a connector for their JA Company, both internally and externally, helping JA students/ companies connect with each other and with the community.
- Has a positive, engaging demeanor that inspires others.
- Scholarship application including Essage Question Response
- Open to all JA Company Program participants in their final year of high school and entering post-secondary in the following Fall. To be eligible for this award, students must be participating in JA Company Program in London, St. Thomas, Stratford or Strathroy.
Applications will open in January 2020.